Sunday, April 12, 2009

New born life..



Today is a quite happy day to me as i am able to visit my sister and her her new born baby, this is her third child. My nephew is a boy o..But he is only 2.7++ paun.. so small.. But yet very cute..
I love him so much..

This baby will be the last baby for my sis as she does not wish to get pregnant anymore. So I Just hope for the best for this baby.. I love him so much...Muax... His hand is even smaller than my finger.. oh mine...

He is so cute... OMG...

Life is really full of miracles.. especially when there is a new born life into the world.. For me, new life always indicated that there is a new beginning in life.. So i hope that the sudden existence of "my nephew" will light up the life of all the people surrounding me...

No comments:

Post a Comment