Monday, April 27, 2009

Gathering at feeling cafe..















It had been a while i din't updated my blog.. but i do updated my life... lately always go for gathering because all my friends got problems with their life lately.. so i must RESCUE them..ahah
talk like im a hero... no la actually.. quite enjoying these few month... gain back all the friendship that i once left behind... hee...

The latest gathering i go to is on 25 of April 2009...
Today my dear just back from outstation... supposed to go out with him personally... end up need to accompany all my dearest friends as they threatened me by saying if i din appear on that night, they will ignore me when my next sem of classes begin... so sad la me... so cham la... but actually it is very enjoying going there oso la... very funny la they all.. but there are some of friends who are sad... Who? you may ask?

The answer is SECRET...
Dear viewer and readers of my blog,
If you want to know the answer... look at the pictures and try to analyse who look sad among all of us... hee.. enJOY YA... that all for today.. tired already....
SEE YA...

2 comments: