Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Internship









I have been doing my internship for almost 2 months already... Kinda bored sometimes but yet there are also some precious memory during internship... My boss is my RFP teacher.. For those who does not know what is RFP, it means Registered Financial Planner.. RFP is one of the external professional qualification/ license im pursuing instead of just pursuing my advanced diploma in banking and finance. My boss and seniors are all very nice to me and treat me as their own small sister, I also having a lot of fun working with some of my coursemates such as Jamie, Melvin,David and Erik.

One of the interesting thing during my intern is my boss's company had become one of the exhibitor in the MCA part time job fair...The fair was carried out on 9 of April 2009.It is quite fun for me... I had learned a lot from my boss and my seniors in the process during this exhibition was organised.. I also get the chance to meet Dato. Ong Tee keat (presiden of MCA) during the lauching of this fair.. Of cox im not the only person who saw him.. Hee..

Here are some pictures captured during the fair.. Enjoy ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment