Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catch or Release?

Today is 08 March 2009
Today the wheather is very good however my feeling is the opposite of it. Talking about feeling, how do i really feel today? happy? sad? dissapointed?
Even my self cant tell myself how i feel.. these few days my feeling is like floating in the sea without any direction. Should i describe this feeling as confused or indifferent or lose of direction in my life? I really don't know. Recently I just started a relationship with a guy. He is a very r esponsible and good guy. Is he really that good? Frankly speaking, i cant tell.. but at least this is what other people tell me and this few day i really can feel he cares for me a lot. I really feel grateful that i met him. At least I am for now. But everytime when im free, a question will cross my mind. Will this last? Maybe many people think that i think too much since it is just the starting point in our relationship. Even myself felt that i do think too much. But i really cant control my mindset. I have been staying single for 1 year before i met him. During that year alot of guys had try to approach me but i just cant accept them until i met him and decide to give a try. I thought that it was just a try, but recently i realised i really fall for him. This feeling had left me for 1 year but now it comes back to me, should i CATCH or RELEASE? I really dunno. I really had lost confidence in love, i don't wish to suffer or get hurt again. The feeling of getting a cut of knife in our heart is really pain and torturing. But i had decide to CATCH. I just hope he will understand that sometimes i do think a lot of negative things but i din mean to. It just that i get hurt deeply before and i need time to be confident again. I really hope he will understand that it is not his fault and stop feeling sorry for me. I want him to be happy and comfortable with me instead of stress with me. I hope i can be a good girlfriend for him. I really hope and i will try my ever best to let our realtionship to work out. ok? Hope you feel the same way too.
However, on the other side i do feel sorry for a person that is once important to me. I had view most of the blog,frinedster, personal message of this person and i realised that this person really mad at me because i start a new relationship. i just want to say sorry but i do hope that this person will understand that both of us should move forward, it just a matter of who moving 1st? This person is really good to me for 4 years and i dun hope that the relationship of us tranform from love to hate and revenge. can we become friend gain? i din fool u. hope u und that what im doing now is to RELEASE both of us so that both us can move further in our life. I really dun wish to loss a friend like u.
LOVE IS ABOUT CATCH AND RELEASE, IT IS JUST A MATTER THAT DO WE KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO CATCH AND RELEASE?

1 comment:

  1. dun think negatif lo just go ahead i hope u can happy always

    ReplyDelete