Friday, June 26, 2009

Secondart school gathering






Girlies gathering (5 Alpha)- Secondary schoolmates...

This is quite a big gathering since i left secondary school. I had meet up with some of those who had never showed up in gathering held after secondary school.. Oops.. i should not say this... cause i seldom showed up also.. hee...

By the way, i just want to tell all my friends that appear or didn't appear on that night that i really love them so much and i really had a great time that night... Hope you all too... Although it was just a short time that we hang together that night but it do means a lot to me... So... Im looking forward for gathering that would be held in the future...

For those friends that are not my secondary school mates but find that you wants to make friends with some of my friends.. Please contact me and i help you to arrange it... haha... joking..

Lastly, i just want to say "FRIEND FOREVER" to all the alpharian...

No comments:

Post a Comment